*Please note that this is NOT a regular tutorial, just a practice session that you can use to get better at transitions between the moves.
What song should I do next? Comment below and I might do it!
To stay up to date and learn more from me sign up here: https://www.getdanceonline.com/pl/140902
Want to learn from me 1 on 1? I now offer private online classes 🙂 Check out my website below for more info!
Steps used in the video:
1. 2 Step https://bit.ly/2KYu7VZ
2. Dip https://bit.ly/2Kddvtn
3. Half Circle https://tinyurl.com/wpwy4f9
4. Figure 8 https://bit.ly/2kNNkkt
5. Heel In https://bit.ly/3347yr4
6. Step Out Side+Hip Up https://bit.ly/2kXTTRn
7. 2 step
8. Hip Up https://bit.ly/2ytJkZv
9. Half Circle https://tinyurl.com/wpwy4f9
10. Figure 8 https://bit.ly/2kNNkkt
11. Body Roll https://bit.ly/2Osnosl
12. Step Forward Hip Up https://bit.ly/2Mq3ueW and Step Out Side+Hip Up https://bit.ly/2kXTTRn
13. Triple Groove (HH part 6) https://bit.ly/3149YEp 0:39
14. Half Circle https://tinyurl.com/wpwy4f9
15. Dip https://bit.ly/2Kddvtn
16. Hip Up https://bit.ly/2ytJkZv
18. Body Roll + 2Step https://bit.ly/2KPLNod
20. Body Roll + 2Step https://bit.ly/2KPLNod
21. Reverse Figure 8 https://bit.ly/2wUtg5x
22. V-pelvis https://tinyurl.com/sq8f6kf
23. Body Roll https://bit.ly/2Osnosl
24. Reverse Body Roll https://bit.ly/2mw2OtN
Happy Practicing ?
– S O C I A L –
– H O W Y O U C A N L E A R N F R O M M E –
CONTACT: [email protected]
WEBSITE: http://get-dance.com/ ONLINE + IN PERSON CLASSES IN NYC ?
– M Y O T H E R C H A N N E L: Dance For Couples / Wedding Dance Tutorials:
– M Y F I R S T D A N C E O N L I N E C O U R S E –
– E Q U I P M E N T –
Vlog camera used here: https://go.magik.ly/ml/w8n7/
Main camera: https://go.magik.ly/ml/w8m7/
– S O F T W A R E –
What I use for hosting online courses/email marketing: https://app.kajabi.com/r/2ZK2mXeB/t/8wqetxgt
NOTE: This description contains some affiliate links that allow you to find the items I mention/items I’m wearing or have used in the video, and support the channel at no cost to you.